EUenc – Unicode font encoding definitions for X∃TeX
Font encoding definitions for unicode fonts loaded by LaTeX in X∃TeX or LuaTeX. The package provides two encodings:
- EU1, designed for use with X∃TeX, which the fontspec uses for unicode fonts which require no macro-level processing for accents, and
- EU2, which provides the same facilities for use with LuaTeX.
Neither encoding places any restriction on the glyphs provided by a font; use of EU2 causes the package euxunicode to be loaded (the package is part of this distribution).
The package includes font definition files for use with the Latin Modern OpenType fonts.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as euenc|
|MiKTeX as euenc|
metrics, macro incantations and other font support|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (147.3k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- levy-latex: Macros for using Silvio Levy's Greek fonts
- concmath: Concrete Math fonts
- altfont: Alternative font handling in LaTeX
- beton: Use Concrete fonts