fetamont – Extended version of Knuth’s logo typeface
The fetamont typeface was designed in METAFONT and extends the Logo fonts to complete the T1 encoding. The designs of the glyphs A, E, F, M, N, O, P, S and T are based on the METAFONT constructions by D. E. Knuth. The glyphs Y and 1 imitate the shapes of the corresponding glyphs in the METATYPE1 logo.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2014–2017 Linus Romer
|Contained in||TeX Live as fetamont|
|MiKTeX as fetamont|
fonts distributed as METAFONT source
font in OpenType format
font available in Adobe Type 1 format
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (5.7M).
- 2015-05-16 CTAN update: fetamont
- 2014-06-04 CTAN Update: fetamont
- 2014-03-19 CTAN Update: fetamont
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- drm: A complete family of fonts written in METAFONT
- mdsymbol: Symbol fonts to match Adobe Myriad Pro
- librecaslon: Libre Caslon fonts, with LaTeX support
- pigpen: A font for the pigpen (or masonic) cipher