gregoriotex – Engraving Gregorian Chant scores
Gregorio is a software application for engraving Gregorian Chant scores on a computer. Gregorio's main job is to convert a gabc file (simple text representation of a score) into a GregorioTeX file, which makes TeX able to create a PDF of your score.
GNU General Public License, version 3
|Copyright||2007–2017 The Gregorio project
|Contained in||TeX Live as gregoriotex|
|MiKTeX as gregoriotex|
chord notations, as for song books
typesetting music and related stuff
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (21.9M).
- 2017-05-26 CTAN Update: gregoriotex
- 2017-04-17 CTAN update: gregoriotex
- 2016-08-24 CTAN update: gregoriotex
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- songs: Produce song books for church or fellowship
- autosp: A Preprocessor that generates note-spacing commands for MusiXTeX scores
- m-tx: A preprocessor for pmx
- pmxchords: Produce chord information to go with pmx output