highlight – Converts source code to syntax highlighted TeX or LaTeX
This is a program which converts source code to TeX and LaTeX with syntax highlighting. It is possible to add custom programming language definitions easily.
Highlight supports 100 programming languages and includes 50 colour themes. It features code reformatting and indenting.
|License||GNU General Public License, version 3|
computer code listing
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (759.1k).
- 2010-06-11 CTAN update: highlight
- 2003-05-14 CTAN upload notification: Highlight code converter
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- c2latex: Simple conversion of C programs to LaTeX
- slatex_scheme: A pretty-printer for Scheme code in TeX documents
- tinyc2l: Pretty print C/C++/Java source code using LaTeX
- examplep: Verbatim phrases and listings in LaTeX