induni-om – Omega fonts for characters used in study of Sanskrit
The files are a comprehensive set of virtual fonts for the Latin glyphs used in the study of Sanskrit and similar languages. The virtual fonts are built for use with Omega, and use the URW look-alikes for Times, etc as base fonts.
|License||GNU General Public License|
fonts for languages of the Indian subcontinent
virtual font(s) using existing fonts
Omega and packages that use it
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (717.2k).
- 2009-01-20 CTAN update: induni-om
- 2008-12-27 CTAN update: induni-om
- 2008-12-22 New on CTAN: induni-om
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bengali-omega: Bengali in Velthuis transliteration or in UTF-8
- csx: Computer Sanskrit(/Extended) coding support on MS-DOS
- malayalam-omega: Typesetting Malayalam using Omega
- rsfso: A mathematical calligraphic font based on rsfs