jurabib – Extended BibTeX citation support for the humanities and legal texts
This package enables automated citation with BibTeX for legal studies and the humanities. In addition, the package provides commands for specifying editors in a commentary in a convenient way. Simplified formatting of the citation as well as the bibliography entry is also provided. It is possible to display the (short) title of a work only if an authors is cited with multiple works. Giving a full citation in the text, conforming to the bibliography entry, is supported. Several options are provided which might be of special interest for those outside legal studies—for instance, displaying multiple full citations. In addition, the format of last names and first names of authors may be changed easily. Cross references to other footnotes are possible. Language dependent handling of bibliography entries is possible by the special language field.
|License||GNU General Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as jurabib|
|MiKTeX as jurabib|
BibTeX citation support
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (684.6k).
- 2004-02-03 CTAN submission -- jurabib package v0.6
- 2002-04-13 CTAN submission -- jurabib package v0.52h
- 2002-01-02 CTAN submission -- jurabib package v0.51n
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bibunits: Multiple bibliographies in one document
- achicago: Chicago Manual citations in LaTeX
- chscite: Bibliography style for Chalmers University of Technology
- drftcite: Print the bibliography in "draft" mode