l3packages – High-level LaTeX3 concepts
The bundle holds prototype implementations of concepts for a LaTeX designer interface, to be used with the experimental LaTeX kernel as programming tools and kernel support.
Packages provided in this release are:
- l3keys2e, which makes the facilities of the kernel module l3keys available for use by LaTeX 2e packages;
- xfrac, which provides flexible split-level fractions;
- xparse, which provides a high-level interface for declaring document commands; and
- xtemplate, which provides a means of defining generic functions using a key-value syntax.
All the files of the bundle are also available in the Subversion (SVN) repository of the LaTeX3 Project.
The bundle on CTAN is based on a snapshot of the SVN repository; it should be used with copies of the l3kernel at SVN version 6001 or later.
|Version||SVN 6730 2016-10-19|
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2012–2016 The LaTeX project|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team |
|Contained in||TeX Live as l3packages|
|MiKTeX as l3packages|
work done for the project to upgrade LaTeX|
support for development of (La)TeX macros
developing version of new software
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.7M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- l3docstrip: Strip documentation in LaTeX 3 source
- xargs: Define commands with many optional arguments
- expl3: Wrapper package for experimental LaTeX 3
- ifmtarg: If-then-else command for processing potentially empty arguments