lettrine – Typeset dropped capitals
The lettrine package supports various dropped capitals styles, typically those described in the French typographic books. In particular, it has facilities for the paragraph text’s left edge to follow the outline of capitals that have a regular shape (such as “A” and “V”).
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||1999–2015 Daniel Flipo
|Contained in||TeX Live as lettrine|
|MiKTeX as lettrine|
drop capitals and flow text around them
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (522.0k).
- 2015-09-02 CTAN update: lettrine
- 2015-02-17 CTAN update: lettrine
- 2014-09-21 CTAN Update: lettrine
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- dropping: Drop first letter of paragraphs
- gensymb: Generic symbols for both text and math mode
- upgreek: Upright Greek letters
- lexikon: Macros for a two language dictionary