listings-ext – Automated input of source
The package provides a means of marking a source, so that samples of it may be included in a document (by means of the listings package) in a stable fashion, regardless of any change to the source.
The markup in the source text defines tags for blocks of source. These tags are processed by a shell script to make a steering file that is used by the package when LaTeX is being run.y
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.2|
|Contained in||TeX Live as listings-ext|
|MiKTeX as listings-ext|
computer code listing
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (123.7k).
- 2010-06-29 CTAN Update: listings-ext
- 2010-05-18 CTAN update: listings-ext
- 2009-08-28 CTAN has a new package: listings-ext
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- latexdemo: Demonstrate LaTeX code with its resulting output
- jvlisting: A replacement for LaTeX's verbatim package
- lstaddons: Add-on packages for listings: autogobble and line background
- minted: Highlighted source code for LaTeX