ltxkeys – A robust key parser for LaTeX
The package provides facilities for creating and managing keys in the sense of the keyval and xkeyval packages, but it is intended to be more robust and faster. Its robustness comes from its ability to preserve braces in key values throughout parsing. The need to preserve braces in key values arises often in parsing keys (for example, in the xwatermark package). The package is faster than xkeyval package because (among other things) it avoids character-wise parsing of key values (called “selective sanitization” by the xkeyval package).
The package also provides functions for defining and managing keys.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Copyright||2011 Ahmed Musa
|Contained in||TeX Live as ltxkeys|
|MiKTeX as ltxkeys|
key-value argument systems
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (793.6k).
- 2012-10-17 CTAN update: ltxkeys
- 2012-08-21 CTAN Update: ltxkeys
- 2011-07-14 New CTAN package: ltxkeys
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- keycommand: Simple creation of commands with key-value arguments
- keyreader: A robust interface to xkeyval
- skeyval: Key-value parsing combining features of xkeyval and pgfkeys
- pgfopts: LaTeX package options with pgfkeys