skeycommand – Create commands using parameters and keyval in parallel
The package provides tools for defining LaTeX commands and environments using combinations of parameters and keys. All the facilities of the ltxkeys and skeyval packages are available to the user of skeycommand.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as skeycommand|
|MiKTeX as skeycommand|
key-value argument systems
support for development of (La)TeX macros
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (328.8k).
- 2011-11-20 CTAN package update: skeycommand
- 2010-05-20 CTAN update: skeycommand
- 2010-05-13 CTAN has a new package: skeycommand
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- catoptions: Preserving and recalling standard catcodes
- clefval: Key/value support with a hash
- pst-xkey: Key-value syntax for PSTricks packages
- kvsetkeys: Key value parser with default handler support