luatodonotes – Add editing annotations in a LuaLaTeX document
The package allows the user to insert comments into a document that suggest (for example) further editing that may be needed.
The comments are shown in the margins alongside the text; different styles for the comments may be used; the styles are selected using package options.
The package is based on the package todonotes, and depends heavily on Lua, so it can only be used with LuaLaTeX.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.2|
|Copyright||2014–2015 Fabian Lipp
|Contained in||TeX Live as luatodonotes|
|MiKTeX as luatodonotes|
editor’s marks, highlights, etc.
LuaTeX and packages that require it
general notes (not including endnotes or footnotes)
package requires availability of lua
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (243.8k).
- 2015-12-06 CTAN update: luatodonotes
- 2015-03-30 CTAN update: luatodonotes
- 2014-08-09 New on CTAN: luatodonotes
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- todonotes: Marking things to do in a LaTeX document
- todo: Make a to-do list for a document
- lua-visual-debug: Visual debugging with LuaLaTeX
- luamplib: Use LuaTeX's built-in METAPOST interpreter