math-into-latex-4 – Samples from Math into LaTeX, 4th Edition
Samples for the book `(More) Math into LaTeX', 4th edition.
In addition, there are two excerpts from the book:
- A Short Course to help you get started quickly with LaTeX, including detailed instructions on how to install LaTeX on a PC or a Mac;
- Math and Text Symbol Tables.
|License||Free license not otherwise listed, or more than one free license applies|
copies of examples from a published book
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (7.2M).
- 2007-05-04 CTAN has a new package: math-into-latex-4 [correction]
- 2007-05-03 CTAN has a new package: math-into-latex-4
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ltt: Example code for "LaTeX Tipps und Tricks" book
- lgc2-examples: Examples from The LaTeX Graphics Companion, second edition
- lb2-examples: Examples from “Der LaTeX Begleiter”
- mil: Samples from Math into LaTeX