metapost – A development of METAFONT for creating graphics
METAPOST uses a language based on that of METAFONT to produce precise technical illustrations. Its output is scalable PostScript or SVG, rather than the bitmaps METAFONT creates.
|License||GNU Library General Public License|
|Maintainer||John Hobby (inactive)
The METAPOST Team
|Contained in||TeX Live as metapost|
|MiKTeX as /miktex-metapost-bin-2.9|
graphics generator whose output is good for use with TeX
- 2013-06-17 CTAN Update: metapost
- 2010-10-20 CTAN update: metapost
- 2010-04-01 CTAN update: metapost
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- graphtex: Graphs theory and related diagrams in a TeX document
- xtexcad: Simple drawing program for LaTeX use
- xfig: XWindows vector drawing program
- gnuplot: General purpose plotting program