mh – Stub for the (old) ‘mh’ bundle
The mh bundle was a series of packages to enhance the appearance of documents containing a lot of maths; the package were designed to support and extend the LaTeX required amsmath The packages (no longer distributed as a bundle) comprise:
- breqn, which enables automatic line-breaking in displayed equations;
- empheq, which provides various mechanisms for ‘visual markup’ of mathematical matter;
- flexisym, which converts symbol definitions to a form usable within breqn;
- mathstyle, which takes advantage of LaTeX’s suppression of some of TeX’s maths operators, to improve the performance of sub- and superscripts, and other aspects of mathematical typesetting style, including the ever-tricky \mathchoice operator;
- mathtools, providing a range of extensions to maths as a whole; and
- mhsetup, which provides various programming tools for other packages of the set.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
a collection of packages|
support for typesetting mathematics
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tex-gyre-math: Maths fonts to match tex-gyre text fonts
- dktools: Tools and libraries by Dirk Krause
- knuth-base: The current state of Knuth's contributions
- bookhands: A collection of book-hand fonts