minutes – Typeset the minutes of meetings
Supports the creation of a collection of minutes. Features include:
- Support of tasks (who, schedule, what, time of finishing;
- possibility of creating a list of open tasks;
- inclusion of open tasks from other minutes;
- Support for attachments;
- Support of schedule dates (in planning: support for the calendar package);
- Different versions (‘secret parts’); and
- Macros for votes and decisions (list of decisions).
Support for minutes in German, Dutch and English is provided.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as minutes|
|MiKTeX as minutes|
calls, agendas, minutes of meetings|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (269.7k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- fixmath: Make maths comply with ISO 31-0:1992 to ISO 31-13:1992
- gensymb: Generic symbols for both text and math mode
- colorinfo: Retrieve colour model and values for defined colours
- manuscript: Emulate look of a document typed on a typewriter