minutes – Typeset the minutes of meetings
Supports the creation of a collection of minutes. Features include:
- Support of tasks (who, schedule, what, time of finishing;
- possibility of creating a list of open tasks;
- inclusion of open tasks from other minutes;
- Support for attachments;
- Support of schedule dates (in planning: support for the calendar package);
- Different versions (‘secret parts’); and
- Macros for votes and decisions (list of decisions).
Support for minutes in German, Dutch and English is provided.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Contained in||TeX Live as minutes|
|MiKTeX as minutes|
calls, agendas, minutes of meetings
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (405.7k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- meetingmins: Format written minutes of meetings
- fetchbibpes: Creates a DB of Bible verses from e-Sword, then fetches them on command
- breqn: Automatic line breaking of displayed equations
- mathstyle: Manage mathematics typesetting style