Name of contribution: minutes Name and email: Knut Lickert <email@example.com> Location on CTAN: tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/minutes http://tex.lickert.net/packages/minutes/index.html Summary description: Package for writing (collection of) minutes German Information: Paket zum Erstellen von Protokollen to take minutes = Protokoll schreiben protocoll = diplomatische Protokoll License type: Free (LaTeX Project Public License)
minutes.sty provides the creation of a collection of minutes. Special features:
- Support of tasks (who, schedule, what, date of finishing), possibility of creating a list of open tasks inclusion of open tasks from other minutes ('open last year tasks') (also possible as task.sty)
- Support of attachments
- Support of schedule dates (support of calendar.sty)
- Different versions (
- Macros for votes and decisions (list of decisions)
The minutes package contains:
- protokol.tex German description
- Overview.tex Include for minutes.dtx and protokol.tex Also stand-alone document
- Tagesordnung.tex A template for a "Mitgliederversammlung"
After running minutes.ins this package include:
- minutes.sty The style itself
- minutes.cfg A configuration file
- Sample.tex A file, including an English, Dutch and German minute
- SampleEN.tex An English minutes (loaded by Sample.tex)
- SampleDE.tex A German minutes (loaded by Sample.tex)
- SampleNL.tex A Dutch minutes (loaded by Sample.tex)
- MinStyGd.tex A file to check the behavior with other classes, test different layouts...
==================================== Version 1.8b. Solves some incompatibility with other packages.
Version 1.8c: Minor corrections (space around – at time) Corrected documentation (previous pdf was uncomplete)
Version 1.8d (2009-12-04) Add Polish texts Correction French texts Correction in example file Protokol.tex (after error message in d.c.t.t.) Extend samples with attachments with label.
Version 1.8e: Minor corrections Polish
Version 1.8f (2010-10-03/2016-10-01): corrections for optional minutes-title correction in texts (avoid unwanted spaces) Adaption version numbering in this readme
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (405.7k).
minutes – Typeset the minutes of meetings
Supports the creation of a collection of minutes. Features include:
- Support of tasks (who, schedule, what, time of finishing;
- possibility of creating a list of open tasks;
- inclusion of open tasks from other minutes;
- Support for attachments;
- Support of schedule dates (in planning: support for the calendar package);
- Different versions (‘secret parts’); and
- Macros for votes and decisions (list of decisions).
Support for minutes in German, Dutch and English is provided.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as minutes|
|MiKTeX as minutes|
calls, agendas, minutes of meetings|