morehype – Hypertext tools for use with LaTeX
The bundle provides three packages:
- texlinks: shorthand macros for TeX-related external hyperlinks with hyperref, the blog package in the present bundle, etc;
- hypertoc: adjust the presentation of coloured frames in hyperref tables of contents (article class only);
- blog: fast generation of simple HTML by expanding LaTeX macros, using the fifinddo package.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2011–2015 Uwe Lück|
|Contained in||TeX Live as morehype|
|MiKTeX as morehype|
support for hypertext|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.5M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- gmiflink: Simplify usage of \hypertarget and \hyperlink
- hrefhide: Suppress hyper links when printing
- hypdvips: Hyperref extensions for use with dvips
- aeb-mlink: Multi-line links with hyperref