nicefilelist – Provide \listfiles alignment
The package extends longnamefilelist, keeping separate columns for date, version and “caption” (the caption now separately listed). Alignment is not disturbed by short file name extensions, such as “.fd”.
The package is not compatible with longnamefilelist: users need to re-read the documentation.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2012 Uwe Lück
|Contained in||TeX Live as nicefilelist|
|MiKTeX as nicefilelist|
support for keeping track of document development
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (602.2k).
- 2012-11-02 CTAN Update: nicefilelist
- 2012-10-13 CTAN Update: nicefilelist
- 2012-05-21 CTAN Update: nicefilelist
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- chapterfolder: Package for working with complicated folder structures
- longnamefilelist: Tidy \listfiles with long file names
- varsfromjobname: Extract variables from the name of the LaTeX file
- rcsinfo: Support for the revision control system