pgfgantt – Draw Gantt charts with TikZ
The package provides an environment for drawing Gantt charts that contain various elements (titles, bars, milestones, groups and links). Several keys customize the appearance of the chart elements.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pgfgantt|
|MiKTeX as pgfgantt|
real-time scheduling GANTT diagrams
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (916.3k).
- 2013-06-05 CTAN Update: pgfgantt
- 2012-01-26 CTAN Update: pgfgantt
- 2011-04-23 CTAN Update: pgfgantt
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- neuralnetwork: Graph-drawing for neural networks
- pgf-soroban: Create images of the soroban using TikZ/PGF
- bloques: Generate control diagrams
- flowchart: Shapes for drawing flowcharts, using TikZ