pstricks-add – A collection of add-ons and bugfixes for PSTricks
- new options for the pspicture environment;
- braces as node connection/linestyle;
- extended axes for plots (e.g., logarithm axes);
- polar plots;
- plotting tangent lines of curves or functions;
- solving and printing differential equations;
- box plots;
- matrix plots; and
- pie charts.
The package makes use of PostScript routines provided by pst-math.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pstricks-add|
|MiKTeX as pstricks-add|
graphics produced by one of the *TeX engines|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (5.8M).
2016-08-09 CTAN update: pstricks-add2016-02-10 CTAN update: pstricks-add2016-02-08 CTAN Update: pstricks-add
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-node: Nodes and node connections in PSTricks
- pst-rubans: Draw three-dimensional ribbons
- vocaltract: Visualise the vocal tract using LaTeX and PSTricks
- pst-dbicons: Support for drawing ER diagrams