pxchfon – Japanese font setup for pLaTeX and upLaTeX
This package enables users to declare in their document which physical fonts should be used for the standard Japanese (logical) fonts of pLaTeX and upLaTeX. Font setup is realized by changing the font mapping of dvipdfmx, and thus users can use any (monospaced) physical fonts they like, once they properly install this package, without creating helper files for each new font.
This package also supports setup for the fonts used in the japanese-otf package.
|Copyright||2015 Takayuki YATO
|Contained in||TeX Live as pxchfon|
metrics, macro incantations and other font support
support for typesetting Japanese
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (313.2k).
- 2017-01-23 CTAN update: pxchfon
- 2015-10-15 CTAN update: pxchfon
- 2015-08-05 CTAN Update: pxchfon
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- zxjafbfont: Fallback CJK font support for xeCJK
- jlreq: Japanese document class based on requirements for Japanese text layout
- bxjalipsum: Dummy text in Japanese
- ptex: A TeX system for publishing in Japanese