ran_toks – Randomise token strings
The package provides means of randomising lists of tokens, or lists of chunks of tokens. Two mechanisms for defining chunks are provided:
- the macro \ranToks command accepts an argument containing tokens to be randomised; and
- the \bRTVToks/\eRTVToks commands delimit a collection of tokens for randomising; each group inside a rtVw constitutes one of these (typically larger) token sets.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1
|Copyright||2012 D. P. Story
|Maintainer||Donald P. Story
|Contained in||TeX Live as ran_toks|
|MiKTeX as ran_toks|
support for development of (La)TeX macros
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (223.2k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- stackengine: Highly customised stacking of objects, insets, baseline changes, etc
- conv-xkv: Create new key-value syntax
- ieeetrantools: Functionality from IEEEtran for use with other classes
- lt3graph: Provide a graph datastructure for experimental LaTeX3