silence – Selective filtering of error messages and warnings
The package allows the user to filter out unwanted warnings and error messages issued by LaTeX, packages and classes, so they won’t pop out when there’s nothing one can do about them.
Filtering goes from the very broad (“avoid all messages by such and such”) to the fine-grained (“avoid messages that begin with…”).
Messages may be saved to an external file for later reference.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
Paul Isambert (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as silence|
|MiKTeX as silence|
the document compilation process
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (476.1k).
- 2012-07-03 CTAN package maintainer changed: silence
- 2010-02-28 cam.ctan.org upload: silence
- 2009-02-24 CTAN has a new package: silence
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- logreq: Support for automation of the LaTeX workflow
- askinclude: Interactive use of \includeonly
- shlatex: LaTeX compilation script for Linux (written in Bash)
- runtex: Windows program to run TeX variant and various utils as needed