spelling – Support for spell-checking of LuaTeX documents
The package aids spell-checking of TeX documents compiled with the LuaTeX engine. It can give visual feedback in PDF output similar to WYSIWYG word processors. The package relies on an external spell-checker application to check spelling of a text file and to output a list of bad spellings.
The package should work with most spell-checkers, even dumb, TeX-unaware ones.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as spelling|
|MiKTeX as spelling|
LuaTeX and packages that require it
TeX-aware spelling checker
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (161.5k).
- 2013-05-27 CTAN Update: spelling
- 2013-05-24 CTAN Update: spelling
- 2013-02-14 CTAN update (and move): spelling
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- luatexko: Typeset Korean with Lua(La)TeX
- luatexja: Typeset Japanese with Lua(La)TeX
- luamplib: Use LuaTeX's built-in METAPOST interpreter
- enigma: Encrypt documents with a three rotor Enigma