tdclock – A ticking digital clock package for PDF output
A ticking digital clock package to be used in Pdf-LaTeX documents, for example in presentations.
|License||GNU General Public License, version 2|
|Copyright||2008–2014 Luis Randez
|Contained in||TeX Live as tdclock|
|MiKTeX as tdclock|
manipulate dates and/or times
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (243.9k).
- 2014-02-25 CTAN update: tdclock
- 2009-06-23 CTAN Update: tdclock
- 2008-12-23 CTAN has a new package: tdclock
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- analogclock: An analog ticking clock package for PDF output
- calcage: Calculate the age of something, in years
- datenumber: Convert a date into a number and vice versa
- datetime2: Formats for dates, times and time zones