texlive-dummy-enterprise-linux – Dummy TeX Live RPM for use with RHEL 6 and derived distributions
The package provides nothing significant, other than claiming to satisfy the Linux package requirements relating to TeX Live, so that the Linux installation does not automatically haul in TeX Live.
After installation with this package present, the user can install her/his own copy of TeX Live, and take advantage of TeX Live’s own update mechanism.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
support for (La)TeX installations
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (5.2k).
- 2014-09-08 CTAN Update: texlive-dummy-enterpriselinux-6
- 2014-09-05 CTAN Update: texlive-dummy-enterprise-linux
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- texlive-dummy-opensuse: Dummy TeX Live RPM for use with Open SUSE
- eitl: Easy install of TeX Live
- latexfileversion: Prints the version and date of a LaTeX class or style file
- lintex: Tidy up after a TeX run