texshade – Package for setting nucleotide and peptide alignments
TeXshade is alignment shading software completely written in TeX/LaTeX; it can process multiple sequence alignments in the .MSF and the .ALN file formats. In addition to common shading algorithms, it provides special shading modes showing functional aspects, e.g. charge or hydropathy, and a wide range of commands for handling shading colours, text styles, labels, legends; it even allows the user to define completely new shading modes. TeXshade combines highest flexibility with TeX output quality — all in a bundle that does not demand excessive development time of the user.
|License||GNU General Public License, version 2|
|Contained in||TeX Live as texshade|
|MiKTeX as texshade|
chemistry document support
support for typesetting molecular biology
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.1M).
- 2010-03-02 CTAN update: texshade
- 2009-10-09 CTAN update: texshade
- 2009-03-09 CTAN Update: TeXshade v1.19
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- dnaseq: Format DNA base sequences
- chemstyle: Writing chemistry with style
- streetex: Structural organic chemistry
- chemcono: Support for compound numbers in chemistry documents