zhmCJK – Simplify configuration of CJK installations for Chinese
The package is designed to ease the complex business of setting up CJK fonts. The package relies on the fact at all CJK fonts share the same metrics; it provides macros that create the NFSS font definition and actual font mappings dynamically.
As a result, zmhCJK provides similar facilities and interfaces to those of xeCJK; TrueType CJK fonts may be used to generate PDF output with pdfTeX or with the DVIPDFMx driver.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||MiKTeX as zhmcjk|
support for typesetting Chinese languages
fonts for far eastern languages (Chinese, Japanese and Korean)
font selection, mapping, etc.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (447.8k).
- 2016-11-25 CTAN update: zhmCJK
- 2013-08-14 CTAN update: zhmCJK
- 2012-02-07 New CTAN Package: zhmCJK
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- zhmetrics: TFM subfont files for using Chinese fonts in 8-bit TeX
- japanese-otf: Advanced font selection for platex and its friends
- ptex-fontmaps: Font maps and configuration tools for Japanese/Chinese/Korean fonts with (u)ptex
- cjkpunct: Adjust locations and kerning of CJK punctuation marks