%% Package `pst-solides3d.tex' %% If you like to get the documentation file in another format run latex pst-solides3d-doc.tex bibtex pst-solides3d-doc latex pst-solides3d-doc.tex dvips pst-solides3d-doc.dvi to get a PostScript file. But pay attention, that the pst-solides3d files are saved in the above mentioned way, before you run latex on the documentation file. The intermediate DVI file works only with viewers which can interprete the embedded PostScript code. For another PDF output read the introduction from the documentation.
Download the complete contents of this directory in one zip archive (8.0M).
pst-solides3d – Draw perspective views of 3D solids
The package is designed to draw solids in 3d perspective. Features include:
- create primitive solids;
- create solids by including a list of its vertices and faces;
- faces of solids and surfaces can be colored by choosing from a very large palette of colors;
- draw parametric surfaces in algebraic and reverse polish notation;
- create explicit and parameterized algebraic functions drawn in 2 or 3 dimensions;
- project text onto a plane and onto the faces of a solid;
- support for including external database files.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2008-2014 Manuel Luque, Arnaud Schmittbuhl, Jean-Paul Vignault, Herbert Voß|
|Contained in||TeXLive as pst-solides3d|
|MiKTeX as pst-solides3d|
package using PStricks for graphical output|
graphics with 3-dimensional output