%% Package `pst-solides3d.tex' %% %% Manuel Luque, Arnaud Schmittbuhl,Jean-Paul Vignault,Jürgen Gilg, %% Jean-Michel Sarlat, and Herbert Voss %% %% 2016 %% If you are unable to install this package by your package manager of the TeX distribution, save the files pst-solides3d.sty pst-solides3d.tex solides3d.pro in any place, where latex or any other TeX program will find it. If you like to get the documentation file in another format run latex pst-solides3d-doc.tex latex pst-solides3d-doc.tex dvips pst-solides3d-doc.dvi ps2pdf pst-solides3d-doc.ps to get a Pdf file. But pay attention, that the pst-solides3d files are saved in the above mentioned way, before you run latex on the documentation file. The intermediate DVI file works only with viewers which can interprete the embedded PostScript code, like the one from KDE.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (6.1M).
pst-solides3d – Draw perspective views of 3D solids
The package is designed to draw solids in 3d perspective. Features include:
- create primitive solids;
- create solids by including a list of its vertices and faces;
- faces of solids and surfaces can be colored by choosing from a very large palette of colors;
- draw parametric surfaces in algebraic and reverse polish notation;
- create explicit and parameterized algebraic functions drawn in 2 or 3 dimensions;
- project text onto a plane or onto the faces of a solid;
- support for including external database files.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2008–2015 Manuel Luque, Arnaud Schmittbuhl, Jean-Paul Vignault, Herbert Voß|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pst-solides3d|
|MiKTeX as pst-solides3d|
package using PStricks for graphical output|
graphics with 3-dimensional output