# the easy family macros
# Copyright 1999 - Enrico Bertolazzi
The following files are enclosed.
README - This file
*.sty - the style files
doc.html/ - doumentation in html format
doc.dvi/ - doumentation in dvi format
doc.ps/ - doumentation in postscript format
perl/ - support for latex2html
The style file files are the following:
* easy.sty is a file which contains common definitions for all the packages.
It is included from the others style files.
* easyeqn.sty introduces some equation environments that simplify writing
of equations. It uses a syntax similar to the array environment to
define the column alignment. The label field is fully customizable. A
package option permits to number only those equations that were ``labeled
and referenced''. Some additional macros are also included to facilitate
typing of formulae.
* easymat.sty and easybmat.sty are useful for writing block matrices, with
equal column widths or equal rows heights or both, with various kinds of
rules~(lines) between rows and columns. It uses an array/tabular-like
* easytable.sty is a macro package for writing tables, with equal column
widths or equal rows heights or both, with various kinds of rules~(lines)
between rows and columns. It uses an array/tabular-like syntax.
* easyvector.sty is a simple macro package that provides a C-like syntax
for writing vectors or matrices.
* easybib.sty introduces some new items for easy customization of the
The support for latex2html contained in the perl/ directory is in an early
stage and is quite complete only for easyeqn package.
Dipartimento di Ingegneria Meccanica e Strutturale
Universit� degli Studi di Trento
Via Mesiano 77 Tel: +39-461-882589/90
I-38050 Trento Fax: +39-461-882599
P.S. if you are an happy user of one of these macros I will appreciate
a postcard with a photo of your city.