ePiX – Utility for mathematically accurate, camera quality plots and line figures
ePiX is a collection of batch-oriented utilities for Unix-like systems. It creates mathematically accurate line figures, plots, and movies using easy-to-learn syntax. LaTeX and dvips comprise the typographical rendering engine, while ImageMagick is used to create bitmapped images and animations. The user interface resembles that of LaTeX itself: you prepare a short scene description in a text editor, then “compile” the input file into a picture. Default output formats are eepic (a plain text enhancement to the LaTeX picture environment), eps, pdf, png, and mng.
|License||GNU General Public License|
|Maintainer||Andrew D. Hwang
graphics generator whose output is good for use with TeX
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.3M).
- 2007-09-27 CTAN package update: epix
- 2004-09-14 CTAN package update: ePiX
- 2003-06-08 CTAN package update: ePiX
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- grapher: Create graphs, state machine and data flow diagrams
- graphbase: A platform for combinatorial algorithms
- gnuplot: General purpose plotting program
- metaobj: METAPOST package providing high-level objects