jvlisting – A replacement for LaTeX's verbatim package
This package provides a LaTeX environment listing, an alternative to the built-in verbatim environment. The listing environment is tailored for including listings of computer program source code into documents.
The main advantages over the original verbatim environment are:
- environments automatically fixes leading whitespace so that the environment and program listing can be indented with the rest of the document source, and;
- listing environments may easily be customised and extended.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as jvlisting|
|MiKTeX as jvlisting|
computer code listing|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (197.7k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- latexdemo: Demonstrate LaTeX code with its resulting output
- mftinc: Pretty-print METAFONT source
- progkeys: Typeset programs, recognising keywords
- verbments: Syntax highlighting of source code in LaTeX documents