typeoutfileinfo – Display class/package/file information
The package provides a minimalist shell script, for Unix systems, that displays the information content in a \ProvidesFile, \ProvidesPackage or \ProvidesClass command in a LaTeX source file.
The package requires that the readprov package is available.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as typeoutfileinfo|
- 2012-10-01 CTAN Update: typeoutfileinfo
- 2012-09-21 CTAN Update: typeoutfileinfo
- 2012-09-18 CTAN Update: typeoutfileinfo
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- dtxgen: Creates a template for a self-extracting .dtx file
- flatex: Flatten \input, etc., in a LaTeX file
- grffile: Extended file name support for graphics
- stampinclude: Inclusion based on .aux file date stamps