typeoutfileinfo – Display class/package/file information
The package provides a minimalist shell script, for Unix systems, that displays the information content in a \ProvidesFile, \ProvidesPackage or \ProvidesClass command in a LaTeX source file.
The package requires that the readprov package is available.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Contained in||TeX Live as typeoutfileinfo|
- 2012-10-01 CTAN Update: typeoutfileinfo
- 2012-09-21 CTAN Update: typeoutfileinfo
- 2012-09-18 CTAN Update: typeoutfileinfo
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ltxinput: Find files input by a document
- texdirflatten: Collect files related to a LaTeX job in a single directory
- grffile: Extended file name support for graphics
- stampinclude: Inclusion based on .aux file date stamps