CTAN update: pdfpages
Keyval arguments of \includepdf are getting expanded.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/pdfpages The package’s files themselves can be inspected at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/pdfpages/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
pdfpages – Include PDF documents in LaTeX
This package simplifies the inclusion of external multi-page PDF documents in LaTeX documents. Pages may be freely selected and similar to psnup it is possible to put several logical pages onto each sheet of paper. Furthermore a lot of hypertext features like hyperlinks and article threads are provided. The package supports pdfTeX (pdfLaTeX) and VTeX. With VTeX it is even possible to use this package to insert PostScript files, in addition to PDF files.
|Copyright||2001–2022 Andreas Matthias|
- 2022-12-20 CTAN update: pdfpages
- 2022-10-11 CTAN update: pdfpages
- 2022-05-23 CTAN update: pdfpages
- 2022-01-30 CTAN update: pdfpages
- 2021-03-08 CTAN Update: pdfpages
- 2021-02-06 CTAN update: pdfpages
- 2021-01-10 CTAN update: pdfpages
- 2019-11-23 CTAN update: pdfpages