How can I contact the authors of a package?
Usually the authors are interested to be contacted and receive feedback on their package. Thus the email addresses or other communication channels to the author are usually published in the package documentation. Please consult the package documentation to find the email addresses.
- The CTAN team has some – but not all – email addresses of authors. We have no indication whether these addresses are still valid. In any case the CTAN team does not pass on the email addresses of authors in order to protect their privacy.
- Which readme file is displayed in the CTAN browser directly?
- Which markdown syntax is recognized for the readme files?
- Where can I preview readme files?
- How can I submit modifications to a package?
- How can I take authorship of a package?
- Which teaser images for packages or topics are used?
- Where can I get help on TeX, LaTeX, and friends?
- Where can I report problems or request features for packages on CTAN?
- Where can I give feedback on the CTAN portal?
- Where can I request features for the portal?
- How can I donate to CTAN?
- How can I get rid of these HTMLified TeX logos?
- How can I get rid of those strange characters after cut and paste?
- How can I get rid of the varying appearance of the pages?