CTAN Update: biblatex-chicago
This release finally updates biblatex-chicago to work with biblatex version 1.6. The main change is that Biber is now required for the author-date style; you'll need at least version 0.9.6 beta for both Chicago specifications, though Biber isn't strictly required for the notes & bibliography style. Please see the RELEASE file and biblatex-chicago.pdf for details on all the changes and bug fixes.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/biblatex-contrib/biblatex-chicago . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/biblatex-chicago (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html . Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
biblatex-chicago – Chicago style files for BibLaTeX
This is a BibLaTeX style that implements the Chicago ‘author-date’ and ‘notes with bibliography’ style specifications given in the Chicago Manual of Style, 17th edition (with continuing support for the 16th edition, too). The style implements entry types for citing audio-visual materials, among many others.
The package was previously known as biblatex-chicago-notes-df.
|Copyright||2008–2021 David Fussner|
- 2021-03-28 CTAN update: biblatex-chicago
- 2020-04-21 CTAN update: biblatex-chicago
- 2018-01-17 CTAN update: biblatex-chicago
- 2016-06-08 CTAN Update: biblatex-chicago
- 2016-03-23 CTAN Update: biblatex-chicago
- 2014-08-20 CTAN update: biblatex-chicago
- 2013-10-31 CTAN Update: biblatex-chicago
- 2012-07-06 CTAN Update: biblatex-chicago