CTAN update: koma-script
- improved LuaLaTeX compatibility - improved hyperref compatibility - changed option names for \DeclareNewTOC - optional ragged right entries to table of contents and similar lists
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/koma-script More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/koma-script We are supported by the TeX User Groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau
koma-script – A bundle of versatile classes and packages
The bundle also offers:
- a package for calculating type areas in the way laid down by the typographer Jan Tschichold,
- packages for easily changing and defining page styles,
- a package scrdate for getting not only the current date but also the name of the day, and
- a package scrtime for getting the current time.
All these packages may be used not only with KOMA-Script classes but also with the standard classes.
Since every package has its own version number, the version number quoted only refers to the version of scrbook, scrreprt, scrartcl, scrlttr2 and typearea (which are the main parts of the bundle).
|Copyright||1994–2020 Markus Kohm|
- 2020-04-22 CTAN Update: koma-script
- 2020-02-01 CTAN update: koma-script
- 2019-12-30 CTAN update: koma-script
- 2019-10-14 CTAN update: koma-script
- 2019-01-04 CTAN update: koma-script
- 2018-04-03 CTAN Update: koma-script
- 2017-09-14 CTAN update: koma-script
- 2017-01-30 CTAN Update: koma-script