CTAN Update: changes
Release 2.0.3 contains no changes in code or behavior. This is a bugfix release fixing a crash when used with the amsart class.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/changes/ More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/changes We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
changes – Manual change markup
The package allows the user to manually markup changes of text, such as additions, deletions, or replacements. Changed text is shown in a different color; deleted text is striked out. Additionally, text can be highlighted and/or commented. The package allows free definition of additional authors and their associated color. It also allows you to change the markup of changes, authors, highlights or comments.
A bash script is provided for removing the changes.
|Copyright||2007–2019 Ekkart Kleinod|
- 2019-07-23 CTAN update: changes
- 2019-01-28 CTAN Update: changes
- 2018-12-20 CTAN update: changes
- 2018-12-18 CTAN update: changes
- 2018-11-05 CTAN Update: changes
- 2018-10-12 CTAN update: changes
- 2015-04-28 CTAN update: changes
- 2014-10-16 CTAN Update: changes