CTAN Update: changes
Release 2.0.3 contains no changes in code or behavior. This is a bugfix release fixing a crash when used with the amsart class.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/changes/ More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/changes We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
changes – Manual change markup
The package allows the user to manually markup changes of text, such as additions, deletions, or replacements. Changed text is shown in a different colour; deleted text is crossed out. The package allows definition of additional authors and their associated colour. It also allows you to define a markup for authors or annotations.
A bash script is provided for removing the changes.
|Copyright||2007–2018 Ekkart Kleinod|
- 2018-11-05 CTAN Update: changes
- 2018-10-12 CTAN update: changes
- 2015-04-28 CTAN update: changes
- 2014-10-16 CTAN Update: changes
- 2013-08-14 CTAN Update: changes
- 2013-08-11 CTAN Update: changes
- 2013-07-03 New on CTAN: changes
- 2012-04-27 CTAN Update: changes