CTAN update: scontents
The documentation was restructured, adding the missing parts to have the correct references in the implementation.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/scontents More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/scontents
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
scontents – Stores LaTeX contents in memory or files
This package stores valid LaTeX code in memory (sequences) using the l3seq module of expl3. The stored content (including verbatim) can be used as many times as desired in the document, additionally can be written to external files if desired.
|Copyright||2019–2020 Pablo González|
|Maintainer||Pablo González Luengo|
- 2020-01-22 CTAN update: scontents
- 2019-11-19 CTAN update: scontents
- 2019-10-29 CTAN update: scontents
- 2019-10-27 CTAN Update: scontents
- 2019-10-24 CTAN update: scontents
- 2019-10-03 CTAN Update: scontents
- 2019-09-24 CTAN update: scontents
- 2019-07-31 New on CTAN: scontents