CTAN update: ProjLib
A lot of comments have been added to the code. On the one hand, people interested in these codes should be able to better understand the general purpose of the code through these comments; on the other hand, this is also in preparation for more detailed documentation in the future.
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/projlib More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/projlib
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
ProjLib – A series of tools to simplify your workflow
ProjLib is a collection of tools to help you write LaTeX documents. With the main package ProjLib loaded, you no longer need to set up the theorem-like environments, nor to manually configure the appropriate multilingual settings. In addition, a series of auxiliary functionalities are introduced.
|Copyright||2021 Jinwen XU|
- 2021-10-17 CTAN update: ProjLib
- 2021-08-18 CTAN update: ProjLib
- 2021-08-12 CTAN update: ProjLib
- 2021-08-08 CTAN update: ProjLib
- 2021-07-31 CTAN update: ProjLib
- 2021-07-28 CTAN update: ProjLib
- 2021-07-12 CTAN update: ProjLib
- 2021-07-06 CTAN update: ProjLib