CTAN Update: NewComputerModern
Version 2.3 adds all the kerning found in the tipa package for the IPA symbols following a suggestion of Huanyu Liu---thanks. Moreover, the letters eth, eng, beta, theta and chi exist in IPA-style in the fonts and are accessible in the ss05 lookup table since they are in a different design from the Latin and Greek letters. You can access this lookup table using the \textipa command of the latest fontsetup package (or the \textsansipa for the sans family) and the "default" and "olddefault" options, or setup your own.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/newcomputermodern The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/newcomputermodern/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
NewComputerModern – Computer Modern fonts including matching non-latin alphabets
This is a new assembly of Computer Modern fonts including extensions in many directions for both Latin based languages, non-Latin based languages and Mathematics, all compatible in style to CM fonts. In addition to the Regular weight of Computer Modern, it provides a Book weight for heavier printing.
- 2021-12-16 CTAN update: NewComputerModern
- 2021-12-10 CTAN update: NewComputerModern
- 2021-10-21 CTAN update: NewComputerModern
- 2021-05-02 CTAN update: NewComputerModern
- 2021-02-21 CTAN update: NewComputerModern
- 2021-01-19 CTAN update: NewComputerModern
- 2020-05-25 CTAN update: NewComputerModern
- 2020-05-19 CTAN update: NewComputerModern