CTAN update: changes
v0.5.3 provides use of documentclass options "draft" and "final".
This package is at http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/changes . Information is at http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/changes (it may take a day for the information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . For your users group see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
changes – Manual change markup
The package allows the user to manually markup changes of text, such as additions, deletions, or replacements. Changed text is shown in a different color; deleted text is striked out. Additionally, text can be highlighted and/or commented. The package allows free definition of additional authors and their associated color. It also allows you to change the markup of changes, authors, highlights or comments.
A bash script is provided for removing the changes.
|Copyright||2007–2019 Ekkart Kleinod|
- 2019-01-28 CTAN Update: changes
- 2018-12-20 CTAN update: changes
- 2018-12-18 CTAN update: changes
- 2018-11-05 CTAN Update: changes
- 2018-10-12 CTAN update: changes
- 2015-04-28 CTAN update: changes
- 2014-10-16 CTAN Update: changes
- 2013-07-03 New on CTAN: changes