CTAN update pdfpages
This release fixes a bug in the `addtotoc' option when used together with the memoir class.
This package is located at http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/pdfpages . More information is at http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/pdfpages (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
pdfpages – Include PDF documents in LaTeX
This package simplifies the inclusion of external multi-page PDF documents in LaTeX documents. Pages may be freely selected and similar to psnup it is possible to put several logical pages onto each sheet of paper. Furthermore a lot of hypertext features like hyperlinks and article threads are provided. The package supports pdfTeX (pdfLaTeX) and VTeX. With VTeX it is even possible to use this package to insert PostScript files, in addition to PDF files.
- 2017-11-01 CTAN update: pdfpages
- 2017-07-15 CTAN update: pdfpages
- 2016-12-12 CTAN update: pdfpages
- 2016-04-15 CTAN update: pdfpages
- 2015-08-14 CTAN update: pdfpages
- 2015-05-12 CTAN update: pdfpages
- 2015-04-18 CTAN Update: pdfpages
- 2010-08-09 CTAN update pdfpages