CTAN update: quran
this new version support \indexconvert macro that can convert a number between 1 to 6236 to its exact surah and ayah index in the whole of Quran.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/xetex/latex/quran More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/quran We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
quran – An easy way to typeset any part of The Holy Quran
This package offers the user an easy way to typeset The Holy Quran. It has been inspired by the lipsum and ptext packages and provides several macros for typesetting the whole or any part of Quran based on its popular division, including surah, ayah, juz, hizb, quarter, and page.
Besides the Arabic original, translations to English, German, and Persian are provided, as well as an English transliteration.
|Copyright||2015–2018 Seiied-Mohammad-Javad Razavian|
- 2017-12-24 CTAN update: quran
- 2017-10-30 CTAN Update: quran
- 2017-10-24 CTAN update: quran
- 2016-11-09 CTAN Update: quran
- 2016-05-16 CTAN Update: quran
- 2016-04-22 CTAN update: quran
- 2016-02-10 CTAN update: quran
- 2015-07-09 New on CTAN: quran