CTAN update: rec-thy
v2.4.2 - Fixed horrible bugs introduced in last version and fixed many symbols to work even in pdflatex mode. Also things are compiling again. v2.4.3 - Rendered compatible with beamer by removing enumitem requirement if beamer is loaded.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/rec-thy More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/rec-thy
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
rec-thy – Commands to typeset recursion theory papers
This package is designed to help mathematicians publishing papers in the area of recursion theory (aka Computability Theory) easily use standard notation. This includes easy commands to denote Turing reductions, Turing functionals, c.e. sets, stagewise computations, forcing and syntactic classes.
|Copyright||2010–2021 Peter M. Gerdes|
|Maintainer||Peter M. Gerdes|
- 2021-04-01 CTAN Update: rec-thy
- 2021-03-02 CTAN update: rec-thy
- 2020-06-06 CTAN update: rec-thy
- 2020-06-03 CTAN Update: rec-thy
- 2020-05-23 CTAN Update: rec-thy
- 2019-02-18 CTAN update: rec-thy
- 2018-12-01 CTAN update: rec-thy
- 2018-01-01 CTAN update: rec-thy