CTAN Update: caption
- Ticket #38 "How to format bicaption" resolved - Ticket #39 "\bicaption fehlerhafte Formatierung" resolved - Ticket #41 "When combining beamer, magyar, and caption, the figures will be numbered (instead of unnumbered)" resolved - Ticket #43 "Incomprehensive error message when trying to use subcaption + subfig package" added and resolved - Label format "autodot" fixed See https://sourceforge.net/p/latex-caption/tickets/ for details.
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/caption The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/caption/ We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
caption – Customising captions in floating environments
The caption package provides many ways to customise the captions in floating environments like figure and table, and cooperates with many other packages. Facilities include rotating captions, sideways captions, continued captions (for tables or figures that come in several parts). A list of compatibility notes, for other packages, is provided in the documentation.
The package also provides the “caption outside float” facility, in the same way that simpler packages like capt-of do.
The package supersedes caption2.
|Copyright||1994–2019 Axel Sommerfeldt|
- 2019-11-26 CTAN update: caption
- 2019-09-02 CTAN Update: caption
- 2019-08-30 CTAN update: caption
- 2019-08-29 CTAN update: caption
- 2018-10-09 CTAN update: caption
- 2018-10-06 CTAN update: caption
- 2018-10-04 CTAN Update: caption
- 2018-06-10 CTAN Update: caption