CTAN update: ProjLib
- Added a new font option "noto" - Added option "thmnum" - Added option "originalref", and set the existing option "regionalref" to be the default - minor fixes and improvements The third point means that the default setting (i.e. when no options are given) is faster now. Since people hardly write multi-language documents with cross-references between theorem-like environments written in different languages, this should not make much difference. Personally I still recommend using "originalref" in the final version though.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/projlib The package’s files themselves can be inspected at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/projlib/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
ProjLib – A series of tools to simplify your workflow
ProjLib is a collection of tools to help you write LaTeX documents. With the main package ProjLib loaded, you no longer need to set up the theorem-like environments, nor to manually configure the appropriate multilingual settings. In addition, a series of auxiliary functionalities are introduced.
|Copyright||2021 Jinwen XU|
- 2021-11-10 CTAN update: ProjLib
- 2021-11-01 CTAN update: ProjLib
- 2021-10-17 CTAN update: ProjLib
- 2021-06-20 CTAN update: ProjLib
- 2021-06-18 CTAN update: ProjLib
- 2021-06-07 CTAN update: ProjLib
- 2021-05-26 CTAN update: ProjLib
- 2021-05-22 CTAN update: ProjLib