CTAN update: novel
Version 1.2. Removed Epigraph macro. Added instructions for CMYK SWOP 240% ink cover artwork, PDF/X-1a:2001.
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/novel The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/luatex/latex/novel
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
novel – Class for printing fiction, such as novels
This LuaLaTeX document class is specifically written to meet the needs of original fiction writers, who are typesetting their own novels for non-color print-on-demand technology. Built-in PDF/X is available, using new technology.
The package is well suited for detective novels, science fiction, and short stories. It is however not recommended for creating color picture books or dissertations.
- 2017-11-18 CTAN Update: novel
- 2017-09-21 CTAN update: novel
- 2017-09-15 CTAN Update: novel
- 2017-08-02 CTAN Update: novel
- 2017-07-27 CTAN update: novel
- 2017-06-09 CTAN Update: novel
- 2017-05-06 CTAN update: novel
- 2017-04-14 CTAN Update: novel