CTAN update: nwafuthesis
The bachelor format was updated, a \fakebold macro was added with PDF literal, and the documentation was improved.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/nwafuthesis The package’s files themselves can be inspected at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/unicodetex/latex/nwafuthesis/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
nwafuthesis – A thesis template package for Northwest A&F University, China
This template supports doctoral and master dissertations and undergraduate theses in Chinese. With the help of modern LaTeX3 technology, nwafuthesis aims to create a simple interface, a normative format, as well as a hackable class for the users.
At present, nwafuthesis only supports XeTeX and LuaTeX engines. nwafuthesis only allows UTF-8 encoding.
nwafuthesis is based on the fduthesis template.
|Copyright||2017–2022 Nan Geng|
- 2022-05-30 CTAN update: nwafuthesis
- 2022-05-29 CTAN update: nwafuthesis
- 2022-05-27 CTAN update: nwafuthesis
- 2022-05-25 CTAN update: nwafuthesis
- 2022-04-05 CTAN update: nwafuthesis
- 2022-03-22 CTAN update: nwafuthesis
- 2021-08-08 CTAN update: nwafuthesis
- 2021-08-06 New on CTAN: nwafuthesis